Makes 5 Ready Meals
1. Combine the sausage meat and fennel seeds together and fill a piping bag.
2. Continue to fill 6 cannelloni tubes.
3. Spoon 200g of Verstegen Italian herb and tomato sauce into a foil tray.
4. Place the 6 stuffed cannelloni tubes onto the sauce.
5. Cover with 150g of Verstegen Gratin sauce.
6. Create a caprese topping on the cannelloni, using mozzarella, fresh basil and sliced tomato. Garnish with Spicemix Del Mondo La Spezia.
7. Cook in a pre-heated, fan assisted oven at 150c for 40 minutes.
In partnership with: