1. Mince the lamb on a 6mm plate once & mix with the beef steak spices & DS bind.
2.Add the Chimichurri sauce to the lamb & mix well ensuring that there are no clumps of meat and that it is a smooth paste.
3. A 1kg mix is the right amount to make 4 x 2 portion aluminium trays. Spoon half of the mix equally into 4 trays.
4. Spread out & lay lasagne sheets over the mix making sure not to overlap them.
5. Repeat again with the remaining mix & lasagne sheets.
6. Use no more than 2 layers of lasagne as any more will produce a dry product.
7. Take 2 tablespoons of Gratin Sauce & spread out over the top of the pasta.
8. Top with grated cheese & a grind of Chimichurri spice mix del mondo.
Cook at no higher than 150c gas mark 3-4 for 30-35 minutes.
In partnership with: